Recommended Global Nanotechnology Webinars & Conferences
ConferenceSeries LLC Ltd is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable conferences throughout the globe. Currently we are bringing forth “17th International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology” (NanoPharma 2021) scheduled to be held during April 26-27, 2021 at Amsterdam, Netherlands. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Nanomedicine, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology and Clinical Trials.
The main theme of the conference is “Challenges and Innovations in Nanomedicine and Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology”.
ConferenceSeries LLC Ltd organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 1000+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
17th International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine.
Medicine has developed throughout time but has remained forever concerned with the maintenance of health and thus the science of prevention and alleviation, and ultimately curing, of disease. To continue its development in new directions, medicine is now looking to nanomedicine, an emerging scientific specialty born from nanotechnology, which has grown up in the fields of engineering, physics, chemistry and biotechnology, and is now moving into medicine, with huge potential for expansion and development over the next decade and beyond.
As our knowledge of the human body continues to improve, nanotechnology will be developed to monitor, repair and control human biological systems at the molecular level. This conference will offer unique opportunities for developing new therapeutic approaches to diagnose, prevent, treat and eradicate life-threatening diseases and conditions (such as cancer and diabetes), as well as resolving pain and improving medical techniques (such as bone repair and surgical techniques), through various novel nanotechnological approaches.
Nanomedicine is a uniquely addressing the important challenges and advances in medical nanoscale-structured material and devices, biotechnology devices and molecular machine systems and nanorobotics. NanoPharma 2021 is a valuable information source for all players in the field – academic, industrial and clinical researchers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, regulatory authorities and others across the scientific community.
Why to attend?
Top Reasons to Attend
- A unique opportunity to discuss issues of importance and relevance to advancing pharmacy practice through continuous professional development.
- The conference is of interest to all those in the Continuing Education/Professional Development experience, including pharmacists, developers, sponsors, faculty, regulators, government, professional associations, pharmaceutical industry, communication companies, and allied health care providers and organizations from around the world.
- Meet with key decision makers in the pharmaceutical industry worldwide and learn about the latest innovations, technologies, trends and developments in pharmaceutical industry.
- Network and gain access to one of the world's fastest growing pharmaceutical markets.
- A momentum is growing world-wide that recognizes the integral role of continuing professional development in Pharmaceutical Industry, and the value of sharing experiences and knowledge in an international, collegial forum.
- The conference facilitates participant access to high quality educational programs, internationally significant research and development, and world-renowned leaders in the Pharmaceutical field.
- This is the only event featuring renowned speakers and delegates and expertise on the topics you care about most
- Professors, Associate Professors, Asst Professors
- PhD Scholars
- Graduates and Post Graduates
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Association, Association presidents and professionals
- Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine
- Bio instruments Professionals
- Research Institutes and members
- Supply Chain companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Training Institutes
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Make sales
- Debut new products
- Profile your brand
- Meet new business partners and suppliers
- Develop key relationships
Educate medical, healthcare, pharma and biotech institutions and academia
Who you will meet?
- Biomedical sciences
- Drug Delivery
- Drug Development
- Delivery Devices
- New Products
- Process R&D
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Smart Drug Delivery Technology
- Nano Pharmaceuticals
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Graphene Medicine
- Personalized Nanomedicine
- Synthesis of Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery
- Drug Delivery Research
- Regulatory Aspects towards Approval of Nanomedicine and Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering
- Nano Pharmaceutical Industry and Market
- Nanomedicine and Biomedical Applications
- Design of Nanodrugs
- Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology
- Design & Characterization of Nanosystems
- Nanomedicine & Cancer
VISA Support & Registration
To support the participants in his/her VISA application process, we issue each participant with VISA support documents. The documents are as follows,
- The official letter of INVITATION
- The official letter of the abstract acceptance
- The receipt of the payment
Points to be noted:
- Visa Support Letter (the official letter of invitation) will be issued only after you have successfully registered and paid for your conference
- Visa Support Letters can only be issued for the person accepted to attend the conference.
- Visa Support Letters will be issued via email in PDF format
Please contact the Program Manager, Ms. Celina Davis via [email protected] to arrange for a Visa Support Letter
Kindly provide us with the following to provide you with VISA SUPPORT LETTERS
- Your name as appears on your passport
- Your Passport Scan Copy
- And, Abstract Acceptance letter for Presenters
One can make the payment through the following Payment Methods:
- Payment Gateway/Stripe
- Bank to Bank transfer
Please Note: Candidate can contact via [email protected], if he/she couldn't able to make the online payment. The team of NanoPharma 2021 will provide INVOICE for the price requested with which he/she can make bank to bank transfer easily.